Solvers will be run on the bwGRiD cluster of the State of Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
The cluster nodes have the following specification:
- Operating System: Scientific Linux (kernel 2.6.18, glibc 2.5),both 32-bit and 64-bit executables are supported.
- Processor(s): 2x Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5440, 2.83 GHz.
- Memory: 16 GB per node.
- Cache: 12 MB L2 per Quad-Core CPU.
- Compilers: GCC 4.5.2,( GCC 4.3.5, GCC 4.8.0)(see Submission page for further details) javac 1.7.0_02-ea, Intel 12.0
- Interpreters: perl 5.14.2, python 2.7.2, ruby 1.9.3
- Libraries: (the presence of additional libraries can be checked before submission)