Solvers will be run on the Lonestar cluster of the Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC), Austin, United States.
The cluster nodes have the following specification:
- Operating System: Linux Centos 5.5 OS with the 2.6 x86_64 Linux kernel from kernel.org.
- Processor(s): 2 Hex-core Xeon 5680 processors.
- Memory: 24GB 6x4G 3 channels DDR3-1333MHz.
- Cache: 256KB L2 Cache/core, 12MB L3 cache share with all cores.
- Compilers: GCC 4.7.1 (see Submission page for further details) javac 1.7.0_45
- Interpreters: perl v5.8.8, python 2.4.3
- Libraries: (the presence of additional libraries can be checked before submission)